01622 817068 (Phone)
Police – How to report a crime

Police – How to report a crime

Emergency calls

  • Call 999 if you can see a crime in progress
  • Call 999 if someone’s life is in immediate danger or they are hurt
  • Call 101 to report a theft after it has happened
  • Call 101 to report nuisance vehicles or to speak to your local officer
  • Call 101 to report minor collisions or if you suspect drug use or dealing

To track crimes in the area log on to  www.police.uk  put in your post code and various information will come up